Monday, April 30, 2007

Student: Teacher told me to urinate in bottle in corner of classroom

A middle school teacher instructed an eighth grader to urinate in a bottle in class instead of allowing him go to the bathroom, the boy and his mother said Friday.

Thirty-one classmates heard Michael Patterson, 14, relieve himself into an empty Gatorade bottle in a corner, they said.

"He said, 'Do what you got to do,"' the boy recalled of Tuesday's exchange. "I said, 'I've got a bottle,' and he said, 'Go in the corner.' So I just handled my business."

When he was finished, Michael said, his science teacher told him to go to the restroom to wash his hands and dispose of the bottle.
~
So...let me get this straight: He wasn't allowed to go to the restroom when it was appropriate, but was sent there later!?

This from CNN.

No comments: